Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day Seven of the Whole30....Process of Elimination!

Day Seven.....Process of elimination!

Today was not wasteful in the slightest!  Well, that depends on how you look at it! 

Let's start with last night.  I went to bed around 11am and figured I'd be draggin' this morning.  Nope!  I woke up before the alarm and had a wonderful night of sleep.  I usually let Stephen get ready and when he heads out for work, I jump into action getting myself ready. 

It worked out to my advantage being early this morning...well....let's just get this topic over with.  My new diet (consisting of MUCH better food choices) makes sure that each morning is wasteful and that makes for a happy wife, happy mama...just HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (for all you Duck Dynasty fans!)

And, let's not stop there!

Our new home now has a large beautiful addition in the yard.....our very own, bright and shiny, it slices and dices and ready for whatever Whole30...OR...my Dallas Cowboy lovin' husband has to offer .... new septic system!  Yeee Haww!  Now, we're cookin' with peanut oil!

Sorry if this has turned your stomach - but I just felt like anyone contemplating the Whole30 program should now....this is a benefit and yes, $#&% happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 10