Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 18 of the Whole30.....Oh, to be eighteen again!

Day 18......Oh, to be eighteen again!

Today around 5:00 pm when we were schlepin' boxes and furniture from one storage unit to another.......I was wishin' I was 18 years old again!

I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now because I knew there were items in there that could go.  And, because the prices keep going up and up, we decided to simplify!

We changed to a smaller unit with the intentions of just moving some out to another FREE facility, but the rest, just an easy move.  If you know me at all you know I couldn't just move the boxes without looking in them.  The excitement of seeing all my treasures again, got me excited and enough energy to continue.

Earlier today I was ready to tackle the project.  Right now, my legs feel like mush, and everything is saying....Put me to bed (after you take two Tylenoid!) Yes, I meant to spell it that way and that's another Washington Street story to come later!

This ol' girl is hittin' the sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 10