Monday, December 2, 2013

Countdown to Mistletoe....Day 2!

Countdown to Mistletoe.....Day 1 was spent watching Christmas specials on the Hallmark channel! 
I knew I could count on Southern Living to have a great photo of mistletoe!

Day 2...Back to work after a 5 day break!  Fantabulous!

On the 25th day of December, it will be my 1st year anniversary of the day I married my best friend!  It will also be our first Christmas in our new home and as soon as my loving husband will load up the few boxes of Christmas decorations I have.......it will be the most beautiful Christmas ever!

There are many other reasons this day is special and #1 being the birth of Jesus.  That my friends is the real reason we celebrate.  For God so loved the world, that He gave his only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Each speck of glitter, jingle of bells, twirl of ribbon, and twinkle of light....I love it all!  



Wilmington, NC


As we walked around the skeleton of a house WAY back in August, Stephen said to me, "I know exactly where we can put the mistletoe.  Right here!"  As he pointed to the walk-thru going from the living room to the kitchen/dining room.  Well, my dear husband you don't need mistletoe to have a kiss, but we'll hang that mistletoe in that exact spot and on December 25th, you and I will share the day and a kiss. 

SWAK! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 10