Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Countdown to Mistletoe....Day 17....Shopping, Sleeping and Hardly Stopping!

I've been waiting to post this cute idea, but had to wait because I'll be handing them out as gifts tomorrow.  I couldn't wait any longer!

I found the idea on Pinterest and it lead me to a blog...itsalwayscrafttime.blogspot.com.  So I must give credit where it belongs and thank "Krista" for her very cute idea.

What do you give co-workers? Teachers? Mailperson? Sunday School teacher?  You know them and see them on a regular basis, but what in the world do you give them for Christmas?  I think this is a super cute idea AND it's affordable too!  

Here we go....




 Supplies:
  • Christmas wrapping paper (one roll for each person)
  • New rolls of tape (one roll for each person)
  • Christmas ribbon - cut to about 24 inches per gift
  • Printed tag (see below)

The tag reads (just in case you want to cut & paste):

Since November you've been shopping
Barely sleeping and hardly stopping

Now it's late and you're starting to scrape.
You're out of paper and out of tape!

Hope this bundle will help save the day
And have a Happy Christmas Holiday!!




I printed mine at home and just set up the page according to the dimensions of the paper.  Of course, it doesn't have to be printed. You can also handwrite the poem/message inside of Christmas card or on your favorite scrapbooking paper. And, I just happened to have some leftover snowflake stickers too. 

I used a hole-punch to put a hole at the top of the card/tag and fed the piece of ribbon through the card and role of tape. 

Double it around the top of the roll of gift wrap once before securing the ribbon and make sure your tape is flat or flush against the card.  It just looks nicer that way.  Tie it in a snug square knot and it's finished!

It is very simple to do and YES you can do it!  Bonnie...you can do this!  However, if you have any questions, please message me.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 01 10